This part fixes the following symptoms:
Fridge too warm.
Freezer section too warm.
Will Not Start.
Fridge runs too long.
37511KBSARWW, 37511KBSARWW, 37511KBSERWW, 37511KBSERWW, A3315ABRERWW, A3315ABRERWW, A3315ABRFRWW, A3315ABRFRWW, A3316ABSARBB, A3316ABSARBB, A3316ABSARWW, A3316ABSARWW, A3316ABSBRBB, A3316ABSBRBB, A3316ABSBRWW, A3316ABSBRWW, A3316ABSERBB, A3316ABSERBB, A3316ABSERWW, A3316ABSERWW, A3317ABRERWW, A3317ABRERWW, A3317ABRFRWW, A3317ABRFRWW, CTH17RBT2RWW, CTH17RBT2RWW, CTH17RBTZRWW, CTH17RBTZRWW, CTS17RBSBRWW, CTS17RBSBRWW, CTS18FBSALWW, CTS18FBSALWW, CTS18FBSARWW, CTS18FBSARWW, CTS18FBSBLWW, CTS18FBSBLWW, CTS18FBSBRBB, CTS18FBSBRBB, CTS18FBSBRWW, CTS18FBSBRWW, CTS18FBSELWW, CTS18FBSELWW, CTS18FBSERWW, CTS18FBSERWW, CTS18HBSARWW, CTS18HBSARWW, CTS18HBSBRWW, CTS18HBSBRWW, CTS18HBSERWW, CTS18HBSERWW, DTS18XBSARWW, DTS18XBSARWW, DTS18XBSERWW, DTS18XBSERWW, GTH15BBMBLCC, GTH15BBMBLCC, GTH15BBMBLWW, GTH15BBMBLWW, GTH15BBMBRCC, GTH15BBMBRCC, GTH15BBMBRWW, GTH15BBMBRWW, GTH15BBMDLCC, GTH15BBMDLCC, GTH15BBMDLWW, GTH15BBMDLWW, GTH15BBMDRCC, GTH15BBMDRCC, GTH15BBMDRWW, GTH15BBMDRWW, GTH15BBMFLCC, GTH15BBMFLCC, GTH15BBMFLWW, GTH15BBMFLWW, GTH15BBMFRCC, GTH15BBMFRCC, GTH15BBMFRWW, GTH15BBMFRWW, GTH15BBRELBB, GTH15BBRELBB, GTH15BBRELCC, GTH15BBRELCC, GTH15BBRELWW, GTH15BBRELWW, GTH15BBRERBB, GTH15BBRERBB, GTH15BBRERCC, GTH15BBRERCC, GTH15BBRERWW, GTH15BBRERWW, GTH15BBRFLCC, GTH15BBRFLCC, GTH15BBRFLWW, GTH15BBRFLWW, GTH15BBRFRCC, GTH15BBRFRCC, GTH15BBRFRWW, GTH15BBRFRWW, GTH16BBSXLBB, GTH16BBSXLBB, GTH16BBSXLCC, GTH16BBSXLCC, GTH16BBSXLWW, GTH16BBSXLWW, GTH16BBSXRBB, GTH16BBSXRBB, GTH16BBSXRCC, GTH16BBSXRCC, GTH16BBSXRWW, GTH16BBSXRWW, GTH16BBX2LWW, GTH16BBX2LWW, GTH16BBX2RCC, GTH16BBX2RCC, GTH16BBX2RWW, GTH16BBX2RWW, GTH16BBX3LWW, GTH16BBX3LWW, GTH16BBX3RCC, GTH16BBX3RCC, GTH16BBX3RWW, GTH16BBX3RWW, GTH16BBX4LWW,
Features & Highlights
- MAYITOP Evaporator Fan Motor WR60X10141 WR60X10346 WR60X10045 WR60X10046 WR60X10072 WR60X10138 For General Electric, Sears, Kenmore, Hotpoint, RCA
- This evaporator fan motor is in the back of the freezer and circulates air over the refrigerator coils. These coils will convert the heat into cool air, which is then circulated. If you notice that your freezer is making unusual sounds or is warm in temperature it may be due to the breakdown of the evaporator fan motor. For this repair, you will need needle nose pliers, a Phillips screw driver, a small flat blade screw driver, and a nut driver. Tip: Before you remove the ice cube tray to access
- Fits following brands: General Electric, Sears, Kenmore, Hotpoint, RCA.
- Replaces the following part: AP5955766, WR60X10141, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138
- Power: 3 Watts Motor Specs: 115v, 60hz
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MAYITOP, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By OEM Mania
mpn: DA31-00146J, ean: 0191175004020,
Compatible Models ; RS263TDBP/XAA, RS263TDRS/XAA, RS263TDWP/XAA, RS265TDBP/XAC, RS265TDRS/XAC, RS265TDWP/XAC, RS267TDBP/XAC, RS267TDRS/XAC, RS267TDWP/XAC, RS263TDRS/XAC, RS263TDPN/XAA, RS25H5111BC/AA, RS25H5111SR/AA, RS25H5111WW/AA, RS25H5121BC/AA, R...